Pressure discs serve to increase the pressure during the aftercare of puncture sites using compression devices. These solutions, also called pressure discs , are manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
We offer a comprehensive selection of ready-to-use Pressure discs that improve treatment results in the long run. There is a wide selection of different products to suit the different user preferences and requirements.
All the Werkmeister pressure disc products have the following characteristics:
- Ready for immediate use when applying a sterile compress
- Optimised shapes for very precise pressure application
- Constant pressure guaranteed for the entire wearing period
- Fast, easy and safe positioning
- Greater safety than improvised absorbent solutions (e.g. rolls of
bandage) because secondary bleeding is detected or prevented immediately.
Ready-to-use pressure discs:
- 3030042 Pressure disc »Rolle«
- 3030072 Pressure disc »Rolle« with Velcro
- 3030043 Pressure disc »Ellipse«
- 3030074 Pressure disc »Ellipse« with Velcro
- 3030052 Pressure disc »Speedy«
- 3030073 Pressure disc »Speedy« with Velcro
- 3030092 Pressure disc »Mini Rolle«
- 3030010 Pressure disc »Ufo«
- 3030062 Pressure disc »Cherry«